Withdrawn 1995 Marin Team FRS Frame with Manitou rear end. Frame serial number 001

Paceg60

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
1995 Marin Team FRS Frame, Fame serial No. 001 :cool:
It is in really nice condition for its age. No dents or dings or major scratches to the frame.
All of the decals are in great condition,
The threads on the rear mech hanger and bottle bosses are all good. The bottle boss bolts are a bit rusty but they are easily replaced.
It comes with a campagnolo square taper bottom bracket and the original catalogue spec headset and seat post collar.
The rear shocks are in excellent cosmetic condition. All of the stickers and the branding are very good.
They do move a bit so they are not seized up at all but the elastomers have gone hard (as to be expected) but I’m sure you know you can buy these and easily replace them.
The frame obviously shows signs of use (being nearly 30 yrs old) the top tube especially has cable rub marks across it and there is oxidisation marks over the frame. This could all be polished out if you so wished. But I quite like the aged patina of it.

The most important thing is there is no Cracks anywhere. None on the head tube, bottom bracket housing or any of the rear end linkages. I’ve had a good look over it and there is none at all. As I’m sure you know these frames and the manitou versions are quite well know for it. Haha.

The frame is a Large and measures 20.5 inch centre of bottom bracket to centre of top tube

As for price, I am not to sure how to price it? I have done a lot of research online and asked on the how much is it worth thread on here but did not get any responses.

I have put a price of £275 + postage on the frame, Does this seem fair? about right?

If you would like to know a postage cost please contact me with your address details and I will get you an accurate postage cost. I am happy to post worldwide at cost price. IMG_3179.jpeg IMG_3178.jpeg IMG_3177.jpeg IMG_3176.jpeg IMG_3175.jpeg IMG_3174.jpeg IMG_3173.jpeg IMG_3172.jpeg IMG_3171.jpeg IMG_3170.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi, i’m really interesseted if you´re willing to ship it to Austria, I’d love to buy your frame. I can’t PM since i’m a newbie.

Hi, i’m really interesseted if you´re willing to ship it to Austria, I’d love to buy your frame. I can’t PM since i’m a newbie.
Ok, no problem. Longun registered interest first. so if they decide it's not for them. You are next inline

Back