Bendy's new whip

BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

Senior Retro Guru
Right so i missed Modfathers Mutiny - a triple threat from some guy on another forum - peter J's volta - all fell at the last point of a 99% deal and then every single person pulled out :roll: so all hopes dashed :cry:

so i still longed for a new school ride and kept reading Ride mag and seeing what bikes where out there and specs /parts and companies
I came across Stereo and like there simple but great spec rides and there lush colours - saw the pink/raspberry electro and thought that would be cool - then come 2010/11 colour and the blue looked nuts - but again all was out of reach

once in a while i tap in Stereo bmx to the laptop and see what i'm missing - a sweet looking 10/11 electro blue one comes up - i watch it and see it not sell - a week goes past and i pm the guy and ask if he still has it for sale - this was just before x-mas, and i heard nothing back
2 weeks later i get a pm back saying it's still there - i shoot a price - he says' no and says it still the same price - so i leave it - then he comes back saying that i can have it for *** price before he list it in the local area
I think for a bit and ask where about in chelmsford he is - then i search for a member that may be close - step up Jimwise68 - a true gent, who says he can pick it up for me easy ;) i send him the money through paypal and he goes to see them with cash

shoots and scores - bendy has a new bike - well sort of as jim can only pack it on friday, to which i'm going on holiday on sunday for a week in the Maldives :cool: so will have to wait another week to get it in my hands

the original add on ebay

SEB.jpg

"STEREO ELECTRO BMX 2011

ELECTRI BLUE . BOUGHT IN FEB BUT ONLY USED ABOUT 20 TIMES,

COST £459.00 AND HAD OVER ANOTHER £100.00 SPENT ON INCLUDING

20 INCH DEMOLITION TYRES

FLY BIKES GYRO PLATE

STOLEN SATALITE DETANGLER/OYDESSY M2 CABLE TOP BLANK LOWER CABLE AND ODYSSEY M2 LEVER ."

jim's pm back with the pictures

"all back safely, took it for a small ride and it rides fooking lovely, proper light and manuals pi55 easy!!

Tempted to get one of these myself, you got a well nice bike here and total bargain.
A few small paint dings but nothing major, looks lovely, colour is DEEEEEP."

i think that the price was good as it was £459.00 new and he said that he spent another £100 on it in parts

the price for it was £250

so the pic's are at Jim's ( jimwise /RAD) house

BSE2.jpg

BSE3.jpg

BSE4.jpg

BSE5.jpg

BSE7.jpg

BSE1.jpg

hope you like and i'm sure i will enjoy - when i get it ;D

cheers B >:D

stereoelectro11.jpg

Wow, that is nice :D

I'm looking for a new school bike to nick the bits off, that would have been ideal.

hahaha B, didnt know you were on here too! lol

Yeah nice bike, i can vouch for that. its in my garage and i have still resisted riding it (well i did once to make sure all worked correctly). :D

I'm every where :twisted: :LOL:

back from my hols - so if you haven't run it into the ground i will get you to send it on ;) (hopefully how i bought it :? :LOL: )

call you in a bit mate ;)

Latest posts

Back