Bought a mystery CX bike any idea what it is?

neilpass

Old School Hero
Was looking for a dirt cheap road bike local to me on eBay and found this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/road-racing-b ... &rt=nc bought it for £50.99 looks sound enough I wanted it to use for a commuter in London, on and off trains etc, got some mudguards from Planet X for £7.50. Just wondered if anyone has any idea what make it is?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The seller didn't know all it says on the frame is Race Series, I've not picked it up yet so haven't seen it in the flesh as yet, I just wanted a very cheap bike for work and after cashing in some Nectar points this has only cost me £31 with the new mudguards, but I was curious if anyone had any idea what it was, I'm guessing it's a generic Taiwanese alloy frame but the components looked to be of good quality and in good condition, I'm thinking of getting a ahead fork as I have a new headset, stem and compact bars in the spares I'd prefer to use

Well, for £31 all in you can't really go wrong whatever it is. I hope you've adjusted the handlebar height and angle though.

Back