Rail-less saddle

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
A long time ago I sold a saddle on here that did not have any rails, they were incorporated into the side of the saddle instead. Does anyone know what saddle that is!!!?

Y'know some things you really regret selling, this is one of those things. If the buyer, who I really cannot recall but think it was a regular, wants to sell it back then I'm very interested! Especially for the price that I gave it away at.....

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Tel,

There is a similar saddle for sale somewhere at the moment (not the Pantani one) - it has a brass/gold strip around the rear section. I think i saw it on ebay but i could not be sure. I think it may be being sold with another saddle. Sorry for being so vague, i am tired!

Richard

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back