Raleigh Clubman 1980s

finbike

Retro Newbie
Ive found a Raleigh clubman 12 near me for sale. seems to be in decent condition. It has Campagnolo gears and a 531 frame. Are they worth any money?

Thanks

Re:

I had one, but not like midlife's link. It had the block Carlton transfers down and seat tubes and from memory only the 3 tubes were 531. Think they did royal blue metallic (mine) and bright red enamel.
Lovely comfortable winter bike.

Not sure about today's value though

Re:

I have one, it's one of the most comfortable bikes I have ridden. Several century rides in comfort.

If the price is right grab it!

Re: Re:

widowmaker":1c7x2epo said:
I have one, it's one of the most comfortable bikes I have ridden. Several century rides in comfort.

Thats great to hear, they sound like a good bike! do you think 130 is reasonable?

finbike":24rrzhwa said:
widowmaker":24rrzhwa said:

Thats great to hear, they sound like a good bike! do you think 130 is reasonable?

What condition is it in ?

Sorry just seen your first post, if it's in decent condition then yes. If you can gently haggle, as long as there is no terminal rust, the bb and seatpost are free then go for it.

widowmaker":32pwrdyl said:
finbike":32pwrdyl said:
widowmaker":32pwrdyl said:

What condition is it in ?

looks to be fairly decent, seems fairly untouched. still has Campagnolo gears

Back