RBotM December - open month - anything goes - Nominate now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
RBotM December 2016

Now open for nominations. Another open month this month, meaning as long as your machine hasn't won an open month before then it is eligible.

Usual format of 1 entry per member, post 2 photos and a brief description. Entry will be open until the last day of the month and then a poll will run for 5 days to allow voting for a winner.
Busy month for everyone this month, hence why just a straight up open month, January may well be a themed month. With everyone having family and holiday things taking precedence this month it may be a good time to dig out something from the back of the shed and snap a couple of pics.
Thanks again for every ones continued support.

Jamie

piperdave's 1963 Claud Butler "Cordon Bleu"

Rags to riches story of a bike swapped for a bottle of whiskey......

P7110134.jpg

Build thread here viewtopic.php?f=12&t=108823

Re:

Can I chuck in my Dyna Tech Ti with Campagnolo.

Not quite as quirky as some but I've owned it from new and the Campagnolo and white suits it so well.

Attachments

• IMG_6953.JPG
    IMG_6953.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 10,761
Hi Mr Gumby
The rules do state that you must either own the machine or have the express permission of the owner to enter the machine. If you do have permission, it does have to be entered under their name as : 'I nominate Joe Blogs Raleigh' etc.
Sounds a bit harsh, but the rule is there for a few specific reasons.
Shame as it's a nice machine for sure and we can never have too many entries.

Jamie

I finished this last month but didn't have time to enter November, so I'll pop it in here.

originalshinkickers 1984 Raleigh SBDU 753R & 50th Anniversary Group

Only bar tape and lever hoods have been replaced, everything else is original.

Full build thread here...

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=354409

Attachments

• SB6398 SBDU Ilkeston Reynolds 753R Campagnolo Super Record 50th Anniversary Build Complete Bike.jpg
    SB6398 SBDU Ilkeston Reynolds 753R Campagnolo Super Record 50th Anniversary Build Complete Bike.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 10,720
  • SB6398 SBDU Ilkeston Reynolds 753R Campagnolo Super Record 50th Anniversary Build Complete Bike .jpg
    SB6398 SBDU Ilkeston Reynolds 753R Campagnolo Super Record 50th Anniversary Build Complete Bike .jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 10,720
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back