will my PACE ever stop!?

KevH

Devout Dirtbag
Need some help to make my Pace stop, sorry for not knowing what the techi names are for these items but i will do my best to describe what i need.
On the back of my frame RC200 F3 i have 2 lugs for the brakes, i am putting hydrolic rim maguras on, but i need the lugs which screw into the lugs on the frame so i can slide my maguras over and lock them onto this lug.
Can anyone help me with this?

Gee

Attachments

• GetAttachment1.jpg
    GetAttachment1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 2,390
The Evo mounts? (quick release mount things ala on my RC200) I believe Chain reaction sell these. Dont forget you need the hourglass bolts as well (1 per pair of calipers).

Edit: oh wait the brake bosses are needed too. Erm should be able to get em off crc too, either M8 or M10 if I recall correctly.

Jesus that is one shiney PACE :shock: :shock: :shock:

Quick, get it finished and get it dirty!

Cheers Dr S yeh im well chuffed with it, im just in the proccess of rebuilding it for the dalby meet.

Gee

Personally I'd fit disc brakes rather than maguras. You have a disc tab there too

I have yes that was put on by Pace before i bought the frame, im trying to keep it fairly standard if i can, most pace bikes iv seen have the maguras on, but if this carries on to be a nightmare i may just be converted and take the easy route of disc on the back

Gee

To be honest since you have a tab, standard would have pretty much been specced with a disc in most cases I would of thought.

I am going to have to look into it a bit more, i just see discs as modern, and my hubs will not take a rotor and my wheels iv had made up are rim brake spacific, iv seen some bikes with rotors on rear and V brakes or cantis on front and they just look a little odd to me.
What do you run on yours Jerky?

Gee

Latest posts

Back