will my PACE ever stop!?

Iv gotr th ehourglass Q/R bolt, does the evo kit include the lug that screws into the lugs on my frame which then hold the hourglass bolt?

Gee

No you need some brake bosses on there. (screws into the frame.)

I run Maguras on both my RC100 & 200F5, but neither have factory spec disc tabs. Yours being a later model (F7?) does and therefore personally I'd build it with discs. That said if you already have a wheelset that wont take a rotor lined up...go Magura. The great thing is you have both options.

Thats then Jerky, yep the bosses thats what i need they look something like in this pic, mine is an RC200 F3, you know of anywere i can get the bosses? Pace want £30.00 for 2!!!

Attachments

• 32901.jpg
    32901.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 1,369
kev, i don't think your frame is an F3. If I'm not mistaken the F3 had a square seat tube and yours has a round seat tube like mine, my RC200 is an F8

edit: sorry mate, i'm wrong, just found a pic of an F3, it has a round seat tube ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks for the link to the bosses, this is were im struggleing, mine aint 10mm they are about 6mm thread dia, thanks anyway Gee

1210tech, the serial numbers kind of like states its an F3 1994, that rotor bolt lug was added about 3 years ago by Pace so the owner could use disc brakes, its not original, Gee

Im just glad it came with the square seat clamp, because i could imagine that would be a nightmare to find a replacement for!?

I may have some in my spares box, unfortunately it is in storage at the mo so I wont be able to check till sat/sunday.

If I do have some M8 fixings i'll let you have em for free.

Failing that any LBS should stock them as a standard part, I would be supprised to see if they are over £5 a pair.

Back