Which Pace RC36 Forks are these..?

Al_09

Retro Newbie
Hello,

I've acquired these forks from a friend, but unfortunately they sag horrendously, in fact so much so that it is possible to almost bottom them out whilst leaning on the front.

I've phoned Pace and they do hold spares, as long as I can ascertain which model they are... Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance, Al

Attachments

• 100_2513 (2).JPG
    100_2513 (2).JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 3,365
  • 100_2515.jpg
    100_2515.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 3,365
Al_09":6ctsntuf said:
Thanks,

All I have to do now is find some Elastomers,

Al

Send a PM to Justbackdated on here....he does full fork services and can also supply parts for all the pre-hollowform Pace forks. If you send him your forks they will come back like new and full of bounce (well...what little bounce these had BITD anyway). He's often busy so a reply might take a while.

JeRkY":1hbqg844 said:
Speak to Tim (Justbackdated) for all things Pace spares/servicing related!

Jerky we're in sync today :LOL: That's twice we've posted the same answer simultaneously in the same thread..... :LOL:

Hehe :) spose I best clock on and do some work instead then :LOL:

The key is to make shorter responses, that way you get in firtst!

Yay-I'm back-sorry again folks!

Indeed 1996 RC35 MXCD forks. Missing their 'dry rub-down' transfers like most of them!

Pace no longer have elastomers for the fork but I have a small amount of new and s/h 'in stock'.

Often the elastomers have just sagged and lost a bit of height and can be boosted up with a short piece of elasto to extend the life of the originals a bit. However if they are crushed or shattered then they will obviously need replacing.

I am working on a spring conversion for these forks ;)

I also have new bridges and crown end caps in colours too! :D

Back