GT RTS3 - What to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Eye

Dirt Disciple
Hi guys, I'm new to this site, so Hi :)

I've got a bit of a dilema, I want to get a new bike, probably a hybrid or road going MTB, so I can use it on road & put the miles in to loose weight :oops:, so to make some money I was looking at selling my old GT RTS3 with Rockshock DH forks all in very good runing order. I've got a friends son who would like to buy my bike & wanting to know what sort of price I would like to sell it at. So I did a search & stumbled across this site, and very good it is :D , brings back good memories, I used to have a stummpy & sold it !! :cry:

Any way, some GT RTS I'v seen are going for £125+ for frame only & I initialy guessed about £100 for the complete bike. Now I'm thinking should I sell the bike at all, or keep it & put road/slick tyres on & change the chainset to a more roadie set ?!

I throwing out there, what do you guys think, should I keep & start to use again, or sell to buy a hybrid/road going MTB?

I've also got an Orange Patriot Deore that I was thinking of also selling as I dont use it for the right job, What sort of price should I sell this for?

Cheers, sorry for a long 1st post, Greg.

If you like it still, bang some slicks on and pound the roads.

Otherwise, for pricing, please use the "Whats My XXX Worth" above.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back