Fork colour. Help me make a decision. SORTED.

What colour?

• Red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yellow

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grannygrinder

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I've bought some rockshox to put on my Proflex. I'm going to paint them as they are currently matt black, but what colour? As you can see from the pics the frame is red as are some of the components. But the decals are yellow, and i'm a bit concerned about having too much red, so I was going to paint them yellow, but i can't make a decision.
All opinions greatfully recieved.

Attachments

• proflex 3 001.JPG
    proflex 3 001.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 1,068
  • dx 002.JPG
    dx 002.JPG
    171.1 KB · Views: 1,068
i'd go with silver to match the rear end and i think the bike looks better with the yellow maguras than with red v's, the maguras pick out the yellow bits on the frame.

:D

jonnyboy666":372u1vc1 said:
i'd go with silver to match the rear end and i think the bike looks better with the yellow maguras than with red v's, the maguras pick out the yellow bits on the frame.

:D

Agreed.

Reds that are almost the same but not exactly don't quite work, ask a woman. I'll bet you she'll say if she's wearing a scarlet dress, she'll take great care that her lipstick is either exactly the same shade or completely different.

I would have the Maguras back and black big ring and bar ends. Then it wouldn't be too much red to have the forks painted an identical shade of scarlet.

Back