Mint Sauce Pace build

slinky182

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Just bought myself an RC200 frameset and Im gonna do a Mint Sauce green build with it. Can I have some ideas for spec off you? Also, does anyone know where I can get the frame annodized green?

slinky182":1tlygf2h said:
Just bought myself an RC200 frameset and Im gonna do a Mint Sauce green build with it. Can I have some ideas for spec off you? Also, does anyone know where I can get the frame annodized green?
That sounds like quite a build. I think the original was not anodised but felt tip though!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Mansfield Anodisers should be able to sort out the green for you. You might have to polish it up first though. Quite a few people here have had stuff anodised so do a search and i'm sure you will find plenty of info. It won't be cheap, but lets face it, if you are going down the Mint Sauce replica route, your wallet is gonna take a beating! :roll: A long term project me's thinks! Although, get it right and it'll be a sure thing BOTM winner!

All I can say is thanks, now I don't have to do it.. phew.. :LOL:

Back