The ultimate RETROBIKE related car reg'

unkleGsif

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I had in my mind for ages, that this would be a pretty good, stealthy, subtle personal reg', but never did I think I would actually see it....

.... until a day trip to see my mates new pub in Knutsford yesterday, I stubbed upon this Porsche Coxster

943070C2-63E4-48B3-83CF-45C1BDF083BB-366-00000080278C389F.jpg

088EBB0F-58C1-446B-A42E-1193A0C2B256-366-000000801DB18591.jpg

Shame about the car
Hopefully it's not someone on here, and I've not offended anyone ;)

unkleGsif":2eh34rfc said:
I had in my mind for ages, that this would be a pretty good, stealthy, subtle personal reg', but never did I think I would actually see it....

.... until a day trip to see my mates new pub in Knutsford yesterday, I stubbed upon this Porsche Coxster

943070C2-63E4-48B3-83CF-45C1BDF083BB-366-00000080278C389F.jpg

088EBB0F-58C1-446B-A42E-1193A0C2B256-366-000000801DB18591.jpg

Shame about the car
Hopefully it's not someone on here, and I've not offended anyone ;)
Why is it a shame about the car?

The seemingly, unthinking, Clarkson-esque, singular criticism of the Boxster is that it isn't a 911.

Outside of such mindless dogma, though, and Boxsters are thoroughly decent cars.

I'm sure I've seen that plate on a different car. Nice. I used to think that boxsters weren't any good, having dreamt of owning a 911, but facts are facts and boxsters are good cars.

WELL I LIKE THE REG, THE CAR AND THE BINT WHO IS WALKING PAST, oops soz caps , so there :p

although it is a girls car to be fair

GR8 PL8 M8

Probably a great car if you are short and Im sure there must be a male driver of one who is not effeminate its just I have never met one but doesnt mean you have to be gay to drive one just because most of the drivers of them are ( sound of furious digging ) :D

I only said it was a good car. Not commented about the drivers.

I would hold out for a 911 myself. No point living half the dream, or having an interim one.

At the risk of upsetting everyone I qualify this by admitting that my dream spoerst car would be a 1959 Austin Healey Frogeye Sprite...everything the Boxter has going for it but its English and a classic.

You only bought that 911 because you're too much of a pauper to afford a Carrera GT.

Let's stop all this poor-mans-Porsche nonsense, the Boxster is both a great car and really rather expensive.

The hairdressers car etc tales are usually perpetuated mainly by people with vastly inferior cars.

captaincosmic":1sdnxi4n said:
GR8 PL8 M8

Probably a great car if you are short and Im sure there must be a male driver of one who is not effeminate its just I have never met one but doesnt mean you have to be gay to drive one just because most of the drivers of them are ( sound of furious digging ) :D
Regardless of your odd assertions - and that presumably (given what you've written) being gay, for those that are, is something of a negative...

All the same, for all these people saying all this crap - hardly any of it would exist, were it not for the Religion-of-Top-Gear.

I'll say it again, for all the cheap seats, there's absolutely nothing wrong, and everything right with the Boxster - at it's price point, it's a perfectly fine and sorted sports car. That the 911 is more expensive and more desirable, doesn't relegate all lower models as pointless - that's just the rhetoric of the pantomime idiots, who play dumb for cash.

Back