Blatant 'Zinn' show off thread

legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I dont own one, I do want to own one. Each one has its own unique back story - but for now enjoy Retrobikes finest:

Slimjoe's:

zinn_003_197.jpg

Giom6

DSC_1718.jpg

Sinnerman's

race_number_n87_148.jpg

Retroking#1

nhj009.jpg

Zinn Z-Disc - they made 3 I think, Andy did not seem impressed with the first gen cable discs, plus the rear hubs are oddball threaded tandem items (I have a couple of choices to use). Never seen another.

As it came to me:

P1000179.JPG

P1000180.JPG

Currently undergoing a very long term restoration, but I have nearly everything to get it back to magazine review spec.

Yes still riding it, had many bikes since i bought it, but it's the one i prefer to ride, even use it as my shopping bike.

klaw71":1lfu513z said:
Yes still riding it, had many bikes since i bought it, but it's the one i prefer to ride, even use it as my shopping bike.

That's sooo ace, hope you lock her up!

zinn off

They are very cool bikes. Seem to getting more common..next thing the Jo Burt white/flowered Zinn will be showing up :LOL:

LGF - you seem to have more than a passing knowledge of Cambridge shops from times past. Which one sold these - the blue colour was/is just beautiful.

WayneO":2elo08be said:
LGF - you seem to have more than a passing knowledge of Cambridge shops from times past. Which one sold these - the blue colour was/is just beautiful.

I only bought a few bits from Mike's and Howes in the 90's, after that it was just a quick in and out. Never saw a Zinn but Howes had a red Pace Team up on the wall that I nearly (and should have) bought.

Back