Yorkshire Weekender 7/8th August

Re: Re:

Matthews":3b3ofaxi said:
looking like it's just the Northern Crew this year , I'm the southerner of the group it would seem :LOL:

Don't worry we won't take the piss too much :LOL:

Do we know if the pub will be doing breakfasts/food?

I'm not a mountain biker from back in the day or a 'serious' rider. Is it ok for a relative newbie to tag along it's not too late to book?

rwm1962":39zc82po said:
I'm not a mountain biker from back in the day or a 'serious' rider. Is it ok for a relative newbie to tag along it's not too late to book?

While I can't make it at the moment, this particular Weekender you'll need just a few requirements.

You're not a nob (not too much of one anyway)

You can ride a bike a bit, slowly, only for a couple of miles at a time.

Can sit at a pub, or six, chatting or wondering what the feck am I doing here.

Perfect for anyone.
:)

FluffyChicken":11zouqur said:
rwm1962":11zouqur said:

While I can't make it at the moment, this particular Weekender you'll need just a few requirements.

You're not a nob (not too much of one anyway)

You can ride a bike a bit, slowly, only for a couple of miles at a time.

Can sit at a pub, or six, chatting or wondering what the feck am I doing here.

Perfect for anyone.
:)

This just about sums it up but he forgot one important thing you have to love BBQ!! :LOL:

Re:

What time will the ride be setting off on the Saturday, or will it be a case of just when everyone has woken up and been fed like :LOL:

Re:

Ahh, no massive rush to get there early then, although I may still do lol

Re: Re:

kaya":37u1y6s3 said:
Yes there is a massive rush to come and see me :LOL: :LOL:

Why do you think I said I may still do, its been forever since I last saw ya man!! ;)

Back