For Sale Yo Eddy Frame and BOI Forks for sale 1993

M-Power

Old School Grand Master
Imported from the dry state of California US, zero rust, repainted Blue Green harlequin fade by the best - FATCREATIONS - a £1K repaint cost today with shipping two ways. Has super rare ORIGINAL factory BOI with campag dropouts, most were sold with suspension forks. The original butted BOI forks give a nicer more lively comfortable ride than later repro versions ( and MUCH nicer than the earlier Yo fork version ) and I have owned and ridden both. Unridden sice build up currently wall art. Same tubing as 10th Anniversary but with suspension corrected geometry.

Like buying a brand new factory original and nothing rides like an original with factory BOI. Its a M/L which suits ~ 5’11”- 6’2” depending on your leg/torso.

£4500 includes shipping to UK/EU

Can work with you on instalments.

Full refund given if you are not delighted with this beauty as long as it arrives back in the same condition. A true classic that rides better than most of the clones produced today for the same money.

Collection preferred as I dont sleep when things like this get shipped. 😅

MP

Attachments

• 24E4842A-65DA-4472-81CB-D25FA515C2A0.jpeg
    24E4842A-65DA-4472-81CB-D25FA515C2A0.jpeg
    411.1 KB · Views: 181
  • 5985B32C-0B5F-4EB6-A8FF-0DA5C46DD7F8.jpeg
    5985B32C-0B5F-4EB6-A8FF-0DA5C46DD7F8.jpeg
    386.2 KB · Views: 179
  • 19EADC1C-069B-426E-ACF7-2B428B6EBD66.jpeg
    19EADC1C-069B-426E-ACF7-2B428B6EBD66.jpeg
    206.4 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
I bl00dy hope not 😉 Wife wants a leccy gym bike and 🤞🏼 it gets used by me too during those long dark nights. Its a long shot but worth a try on a cycling forum. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I have a dream bling spec for it too for someone who has the wonga. 😎

Biggest Malverns in years coming up😎….why not rock up with something delicious….gives you weeks to put your dream ride together. Ali’s handywork speaks for itself if there is a Show-n-Shine 😭

Imported from the dry state of California US, zero rust, repainted Blue Green harlequin fade by the best - FATCREATIONS - a £1K repaint cost today with shipping two ways. Has super rare ORIGINAL factory BOI with campag dropouts, most were sold with suspension forks. The original butted BOI forks give a nicer more lively comfortable ride than later repro versions ( and MUCH nicer than the earlier Yo fork version ) and I have owned and ridden both. Unridden sice build up currently wall art. Same tubing as 10th Anniversary but with suspension corrected geometry.

Like buying a brand new factory original and nothing rides like an original with factory BOI. Its a M/L which suits ~ 5’11”- 6’2” depending on your leg/torso.

£2200 includes shipping to UK/EU

Can work with you on instalments.

Full refund given if you are not delighted with this beauty as long as it arrives back in the same condition. A true classic that rides better than most of the clones produced today for the same money.

Collection preferred as I dont sleep when things like this get shipped. 😅

MP
Hi there, you seem to have a very thorough knowledge of FAT’s technical specifications. As someone who just acquired a 91 yo eddy with the original fork I would like to understand what are the differences (in terms of how they ride and also their technical characteristics) of yo eddy forks along the years. Would you care to explain a bit more? And sorry to trouble you with a tech question! I am just starting to get into the yo eddy rabbit hole. Thanks in advance! Panos

Hi there, you seem to have a very thorough knowledge of FAT’s technical specifications. As someone who just acquired a 91 yo eddy with the original fork I would like to understand what are the differences (in terms of how they ride and also their technical characteristics) of yo eddy forks along the years. Would you care to explain a bit more? And sorry to trouble you with a tech question! I am just starting to get into the yo eddy rabbit hole. Thanks in advance! Panos
Il PM you Panos. 🙂👍

Latest posts

Back