Yeti Ultimate

Looking back at it, now knowing the repair story, I really like that it's been painted/decalled in Roberts Bollox colours!

Intentionally or otherwise, it's a nice touch/shout out.

Looking back at it, now knowing the repair story, I really like that it's been painted/decalled in Roberts Bollox colours!

Intentionally or otherwise, it's a nice touch/shout out.
Great point. It certainly wasn’t intentional and hadn’t even crossed my mind before you mentioned it.
There is a certain beautiful irony to it but I love the fact that, whilst not a collaboration, it has had two iconic frame builders work on the frameset

Hi Str33tf1ghter, yes, i’ve not ventured far, just in Beckenham.
What do you remember about the team bikes?
I have to admit I never liked the grey/orange so was always keen to get it re-sprayed white like they would have originally been.
Where are you now?

Hi Str33tf1ghter, yes, i’ve not ventured far, just in Beckenham.
What do you remember about the team bikes?
I have to admit I never liked the grey/orange so was always keen to get it re-sprayed white like they would have originally been.
Where are you now?
My parents live in Chislehurst still where i grew up, honestly i think i was in that shop 3 or 4 times a week.. almost was a bit of a hangout for a few friends of mine, i bought several new bikes from them late 80's and early 90's..
I still ride a bit but , lets say a few pounds heavier now than i was is the deciding factor nowadays lol, i only really remember drooling over them when they ere in the basement workshops being serviced etc etc..
Funnily enough its those colours that i used to love and copied now on my racecars!! If your ever in the Brands Hatch area my shop is up there with m,ost of my retro mtb collection too lol

Back