XTR M900 HS Headset Brand New NOS COMPLETE *SOLD*

Re: Re:

BrushedAluminium":1bxbiwk1 said:
Didn't realize they were so rare, Still available but maybe I under priced this so I have edited the original listing.
Definitely not a scam genuine sale headset has been sat unused for over 20 years. some other NOS M900 parts also available

No PM`s recieved

pm'd

Re: XTR M900 HS Headset Brand New NOS COMPLETE

Kona-Ian":1chf7qvq said:
How much was it to start with :)

It was £140 or £150, something like that from memory.

There was an unusual flood of them, and XT versions recently on ebay, all NOS.

Re: XTR M900 HS Headset Brand New NOS COMPLETE *NEW UPDATE*

xxnick1975":2684ufh8 said:
Sorry Ian - that wasn’t toward your comment which was funny, I’m face palming at 200 notes for a headset - I actually want one of these but not at these prices - worlds gone mad!

Ah, ok sweet.

mk one":2684ufh8 said:
It was £140 or £150, something like that from memory.

There was an unusual flood of them, and XT versions recently on ebay, all NOS.

Even if loaded not sure I'd pay £200 for a headset.
Maybe if it was 9ct gold...:)

Anyway, best leave this chap to his for sale thread.

Re:

Original price was £120 which i thought was fair for a 20 year old headset. Original Retail price was around £120 maybe more. Didnt realize they were that rare or hard to find. If £200 is too much then im open to offers.

I also have some other NOS XTR M900 parts and other similar era parts all brand New. just sold a 1" XT M740 Headset and have some 1 1/8th stock aswell

OK 2 PM`s recieved but i am unable to reply to messages !!!!!

Both esquires were about what other NOS parts do I have, I will check through the stock and leave any details in reply's to this post

FluffyChicken":2zqcfg0v said:
xxnick1975":2zqcfg0v said:
Sorry Ian - that wasn’t toward your comment which was funny, I’m face palming at 200 notes for a headset - I actually want one of these but not at these prices - worlds gone mad!

What would you pay?

£60-70 I reckon

Re:

XTR headset 1992

1” was £83.95
1 1/8” was £92.95
1 1/4” was £99.95

I have a catalogue which details all XTR components and it was the priciest shop in Edinburgh

XT were £31, £40 and £55 for the same sizes....

Re: Re:

boxxer":2zm89d3u said:
XTR headset 1992

1” was £83.95
1 1/8” was £92.95
1 1/4” was £99.95

I have a catalogue which details all XTR components and it was the priciest shop in Edinburgh

XT were £31, £40 and £55 for the same sizes....

or if you new a man near Snaith who ran a shop out his garage importing things from places (German was a main one). then even cheaper.

OP is allowed to offer for sale and sell at whatever price they wish though.

Some PM`s received but I am unable to reply to messages???
Both messages asked about other NOS XTR M900 parts, There are definitely some front mechs XTR M900 28.6 NOS and a Cassette M900 8 Speed NOS. Also XTR M900 Post mount brake blocks NOS (2packs 4 x blocks and the, 1 inch XTR M900 Headset NOS.

Also XT M73* Front mech 28.6 bottom pull NOS and possibly a 1 inch XT M740 Headset NOS also some 90s Tange 1 1/44 inch headsets NOS. I need to get osme pictures and some prices and being bale to reply to proples PM`s would help

Back