XL prestige / 853 frame

Tootyred

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Hi. Im after a very large team marin tange prestige frame ideally.....however any " garden gates" in prestige or 853 considered.

I know marin did 20.5 ( measured centre to centre) so 21 to 21.5 centre to top.

89 / 92 ish. Not worrying about paint condition, provided structurally sound.

As this might be a bit of an ask, anybody got a BIG tange prestige frame.....idealy with a long headtube aka marin ( rules out orange prestige). This is due to my back getting worse with age and i just cant do head down anymore.

Lets see whats out there.

Cheers guys.

If no joy there is...

Tange of some sort, butting of some other sort and a big head tube

file.php

Blimey! I haven't even thought of those blokes in years! Its 531? Circa 1990 ish.

Thanks for thinking of me but im sticking to my guns at the moment on material.......

May never find anything, but thats part of the fun......its not like i aint got nothing to ride!

Cheers

Hi Tootyred,

I have a 1994 Rocky Mountain Equipe complete bike in size 21 which is way too big for me and I am thinking about splitting. Maybe you'll like the frame, which is in splendid shape, just some of the damn decals are pealing off...

Last bump before i try evil- bay!

Lockdown shed gazers required to find above for me..

Cheers guys.

Hi Tootyred,

I have a 1994 Rocky Mountain Equipe complete bike in size 21 which is way too big for me and I am thinking about splitting. Maybe you'll like the frame, which is in splendid shape, just some of the damn decals are pealing off...

Hey! Is your equipe still in existence??

Latest posts

Back