Sorted 20.5" xl team marin frame 92 to 94

i have a 20.5inch 1992 Eldridge Grade painted as 1991 Pine mountain frame,forks and stem.

Last edited:
Cheers, but I'm after a tange prestige frame.

Thanks for the thought.
Just a silly thought, but are you SURE you need a frame in that exact size? :LOL:

The next size down will not work with maybe a slightly longer stem and layback seat post? Seems like you're waiting forever for a unicorn.

Petty sure as ive owned one for 34 years.

To be honest its not the reach, its the headtube height im after. 180mm on the xl and just 150mm on the large. This is for my daily driver....

Did ride a large as a daily driver for a couple of years but too much of a drop now for my aging back. As you can see....even with risers......and running out of seatpost.... 20210711_125547.jpg

Last edited:
This isn't what you are looking for and does seem a bit overpriced but it is a 20.5 marin (although I don't have a headtube calibrated eye so it might be a 19...) and I wondered whether you tend to collect the big ones just in case the holy grail does not come along

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
No. Not collecting them.....well ive got a 89 team andcan 89 pine mountain ( oap conversion tourer thingy) .....so hardly a collection.

No, im really just after a 1 1/8" steer team......ideally a ditched downtube 1992 (green / black). Its both the size, geometry and material im looking for....

Back