Wtd - Maillard Helicomatic lockring tool

sherlylock

rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Need to get hold of a tool to remove a cassette from a Maillard Helicomatic hub.....

Like this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Maill ... 2c8faec0ce

Before I take the plunge and buy one from Belgium I thought I'd see if I could find one a bit closer to home/bit cheaper.

Anyone got one they'd be willing to part with?

Ta! :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Are you sorted with this yet? I'm sure I've got one somewhere and doubt I'll ever use it.

Except as a bottle opener perhaps!

Old Ned":35hcfc36 said:
Are you sorted with this yet? I'm sure I've got one somewhere and doubt I'll ever use it.

Yep - Still in need if you're willing to part with it! Drop me a message with details.

Cheers! :)

sherlylock":2p6ql4ea said:
Old Ned":2p6ql4ea said:

Yep - Still in need if you're willing to part with it! Drop me a message with details.

Okey dokey, I'll have to have a root around (tomorrow now) but I'm sure I've still got it.

Somewhere....................... :roll:

Old Ned":5rtktns2 said:
sherlylock":5rtktns2 said:
Old Ned":5rtktns2 said:

Okey dokey, I'll have to have a root around (tomorrow now) but I'm sure I've still got it.

Somewhere....................... :roll:

Found it! I'll PM you with more details.

If anyone else wants one then I have a a collection of 6 and really shouldn't be hoarding them.jm.

Re:

Do you still have any Maillard Helicomatic removal tools?

helicomatic.jpg

Back