Wanted WTB : Merlin MTB

Desbike

Dirt Disciple
Hi there, I am currently looking for a small to medium (17 inch) size Merlin Titanium hardtail MTB. It can be a frame or a complete bike. I am based in Singapore and hopefully, I could hear some good news from the forum here. Open to reasonable good selling prices that matches the condition of the bike. I do not mind buying 90s versions.

Hi there, Thank you for sharing ... unfortunately, I have acquired a Merlin frame and started to build on it. However, would you be able to share more photos of the bike (components, headset, wheels, frame condition) to me. I might have someone in my group of riders who might be interested in it. You may drop the photos to my personal email at leewanaik@gmail.com. In addition to the selling price which you have put up, what will be the postage costs to send the bike from your side to Singapore ?

Hi, I didn't think shipping cost that much; the best would be the frame alone, but I have to think about it.

No worries. On the other hand, 1,000 Euros for the frame only.. I will give it a pass as it is beyond my budget. Thank you mate. = )

Back