WTB Fox Fork 26" V-brake

Vitalcorn

Dirt Disciple
Hello there,
Just bought a Voodoo D-jab TI frame from 1997 and I'm looking to find him a nice fork !

I'm looking for one of these models in 26" for V-brakes
F80
F100
Talas

If you have one to sell please pm me !

Thanks

Re:

Currently deciding on some forks for a build. Depending on which direction I take, I might have a set of fox £100 rlc for damper forks with v brake lowers available. They are essentially new. I bought them as a disc only fork and replaced the lowers with brand new v brake compatible ones. Fitted to a garage queen sts build that I rode less than 10 miles on. Recently sold the frame, trying to decide whether to fit them on my rts, or use some 32mm sid world cups.

If you are interested, let me know. Probably the best 32mm v brake fork you'll ever find, aside from perhaps my set of sid world cups.

I could probably build you a set of 32mm id world cups from nos parts, or I do have a set of reba world cups in 32mm flavour, v brake lowers that are used, and with an air seal service, would be a lovely set of forks, though have some cosmetic marks.

Re: Re:

ishaw":377u68cm said:
Currently deciding on some forks for a build. Depending on which direction I take, I might have a set of fox £100 rlc for damper forks with v brake lowers available. They are essentially new. I bought them as a disc only fork and replaced the lowers with brand new v brake compatible ones. Fitted to a garage queen sts build that I rode less than 10 miles on. Recently sold the frame, trying to decide whether to fit them on my rts, or use some 32mm sid world cups.

If you are interested, let me know. Probably the best 32mm v brake fork you'll ever find, aside from perhaps my set of sid world cups.

I could probably build you a set of 32mm id world cups from nos parts, or I do have a set of reba world cups in 32mm flavour, v brake lowers that are used, and with an air seal service, would be a lovely set of forks, though have some cosmetic marks.

Hello thanks for you answer, I found a fox f100X normally it's been serviced and works well but my bike isn't build yet so I haven't tested the fork, if it doesn't work out I'll may be coming back to you !

Latest posts

Back