Sold WTB Bon Tempe frame (inc seat post) for sale £700 ono

If you sold that "scaffolding pole" separately I'd imagine you'd have a fair few interested parties on here and elsewhere!

Does anyone know how many Bon Tempe's they made? Can't have been a lot right? It wasn't around for long.

I imagine someone will snap this up, so GLWS in the meantime!
RicheyO is my best mate, ( Hi Rich ) I sold my Bon tempe earlier this year on this site,I spoke to Steve potts of WTB who made them he told me that he made around a dozen with the titanium rear triangle and about 100 with the Aluminium rear triangle,so pretty rare on a planetary scale .

RicheyO is my best mate, ( Hi Rich ) I sold my Bon tempe earlier this year on this site,I spoke to Steve potts of WTB who made them he told me that he made around a dozen with the titanium rear triangle and about 100 with the Aluminium rear triangle,so pretty rare on a planetary scale .
Thanks for the info KayDee

Back