Who Will You Vote For In The Coming General Election?

Who Will You Vote For In The Coming General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Labour

Votes: 36 38.7%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Green

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • SNP

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tories are having a terrible time of it. Scoring own goals left right and centre.

Will be interesting where it ends up.

Re: Re:

M-Power":2yzy3gui said:
Had to vent some spleen, hope nobody is offended.

I wouldn't worry too much. Both Corbyn and his son went to Grammar schools also

technodup":1y3g82ff said:
Harryburgundy":1y3g82ff said:
The incumbent secretary of state for exiting the EU is David Davis. His A level results were not good enough to secure a university place. He did later win a place at Uni where he got an masters degree in Business.

The shadow is Sir Keir Starmer QC KBC. From grammar school he went to uni where he graduated with a first class Bachelor of Laws degree, followed by Bachelor of Law degree at Oxford. In 2007 he was named QC of the year.

What was your point again?
Davis was born to a single mother on a council estate. He's as good an example of social mobility you can find in this country.

Although I doubt that was the point you were trying to make.

Erm no, we were talking about Brexit negotiations, but thanks for your input. ;-)

Well, tonight's debate was a little embarrassing as a reflection of UK politics, but I guess no worse than anywhere else.
I thought Angus and Caroline were very good, JC performing as best he can but let's face it, he's not articulate and pretty below average as a speaker. Paul and Amber were the turds in the swimming pool and Leanne your ever so nice but ultimately slightly dim older sister in the room.

Re:

I am very impressed by Corbyn. He displays a wonderful ambivalence to spin.

It is a long time since Labour had such a principled leader.

He should wear cardigans and slippers.

M-Power":34qd4p3p said:
The markets are unstable enough at the moment. He will massively increase national borrowing to unsustainable levels,

Let's have a look at the debt-o-meter

vremya.png

Maybe it was all blown on dealing with that uncontrolled immigration you're afraid of. I dunno, I mean how much could those "Darkies go home" vans have cost anyway? Must have been a lot with a graph like this.

highlandsflyer":32i9o0jg said:
I am very impressed by Corbyn. He displays a wonderful ambivalence to spin.

It is a long time since Labour had such a principled leader.

He should wear cardigans and slippers.

Id rather see him in the Michael Foot donkey jacket and flat cap, oh and a badge of Stalin on his left lapel.

Too many politicians in the UK and EU. When i were a lad it wasnt even considered as a career but they can cream it in for telling people to believe in fairy tales and talking sh1te 24/7

Bats":1z35h102 said:
M-Power":1z35h102 said:
The markets are unstable enough at the moment. He will massively increase national borrowing to unsustainable levels,

Let's have a look at the debt-o-meter

vremya.png

Maybe it was all blown on dealing with that uncontrolled immigration you're afraid of. I dunno, I mean how much could those "Darkies go home" vans have cost anyway? Must have been a lot with a graph like this.

Got a lot more friends with skin adapted to higher UV light conditions than you ever will. I see people, personalities. Both my parents were economic migrants, studied hard, relations got interred during the war, paid their taxes, employed many disadvantaged people over 80+ years. I have many West Africans, mostly Sierra Leonians, Ghanaians and Nigerians as long term personal friends, Jews, Muslims, Atheists, communists etc as i grew up in North London. My best mate from uni is 1/2 African/Dutch, 3rd gen from a slave and now worth close to 1/2 $Billion in the US. He worked fkin hard for it Bats and didnt b1tch about fellow housemates in a HMO, with a woe is me attitude to life.

Carry on with your defamatory remarks keyboard warrior. Your whole raison d'etre is to antagonise people and be obtuse, subversive, just for the hell of it.

So tell me where do you live, what do you do for a living and who are your friends ? :)

M-Power":280e338x said:
Got a lot more friends with skin adapted to higher UV light conditions than you ever will. I see people, personalities. Both my parents were economic migrants, studied hard, relations got interred during the war, paid their taxes, employed many disadvantaged people over 80+ years. I have many West Africans, mostly Sierra Leonians, Ghanaians and Nigerians as long term personal friends, Jews, Muslims, Atheists, communists etc as i grew up in North London. My best mate from uni is 1/2 African/Dutch, 3rd gen from a slave and now worth close to 1/2 $Billion in the US. He worked fkin hard for it Bats and didnt b1tch about fellow housemates in a HMO, with a woe is me attitude to life.

Carry on with your defamatory remarks keyboard warrior. Your whole raison d'etre is to antagonise people and be obtuse, subversive, just for the hell of it.

So tell me where do you live, what do you do for a living and who are your friends ? :)

Ah, so you're against immigration for hypocritical rather than xenophobic reasons. Carry on.

Bats":1zolzitj said:
M-Power":1zolzitj said:

Ah, so you're against immigration for hypocritical rather than xenophobic reasons. Carry on.

Not against immigration at all, we need to stop terrorists, serious criminals and it has to be managed sustainably.

Am i right in assuming you woukd have no immigration or border controls at all ?

M-Power":3ugnixew said:
Not against immigration at all, we need to stop terrorists, serious criminals and it has to be managed sustainably.

Am i right in assuming you woukd have no immigration or border controls at all ?

I'd have to figure out what you're even asking first - you mention corbyn allegedly wanting to "Increase uncontrolled immigration". Of the immigration that we have right now, how much of it would you say is "controlled", and how much of it is "uncontrolled"?

When you say "uncontrolled" as compared to "controlled", what exactly does it mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back