who knows what about muddyfox!

Re:

I had problems using Google Photos - can't share individual pics.

I've used the Attachments option.

Is that better?

How do I upload pics in posts? - The attachment option is ungainly.

yup, cheers :)

my s&g is one of the comfiest bikes i own, admittadly its not mint or period correct but floats ever so well across the rough stuff and you just dont see many at all, ever.

ta

Re:

Hiya Steve!
I remember working with you during 86-87 at the Muddy Fox shop with Graham Springett.
We had some good times there. Also remember selling Jon Snow,who used to frequent the shop regularly, his first mountain bike; a Muddy Fox Courier.

Re:

Sorry to drag up an old thread but having bought an S&G Muddy Fox MB-MF 26B last year I got a bit more interested and started having a look around the internet trying to get some history together.
Just a few days ago I managed to score a silver MB-MF 26A which at the time was Arayas 3rd from top spec mountain bike. Built from BMX tubing as mountain bike specific tubing was still not available so I am guessing around 1983.
If you are interested in the Araya bikes that S&G cycles imported here is a link to the 83 to 85 catalogue scan for Araya.
http://araya-rinkai.jp/wp/wp-content/up ... 983-85.pdf

Arayas top spec bike at the time was the MB-MF 26DX, if anyone should own one of these I would love to see a picture.

Also if anyone else owns an MB MF26 A I would love to see pics of these too.

Paul :)

Re:

I have now purchased an S&G roadbike. I managed to confirm with Drew Lawson it was probably in the first batch of araya bikes but no more were ever ordered. Would be nice to know how many of these are still knocking about.

Re: Re:

PaulDC":3gys3a6p said:
Sorry to drag up an old thread but having bought an S&G Muddy Fox MB-MF 26B last year I got a bit more interested and started having a look around the internet trying to get some history together.
Just a few days ago I managed to score a silver MB-MF 26A which at the time was Arayas 3rd from top spec mountain bike. Built from BMX tubing as mountain bike specific tubing was still not available so I am guessing around 1983.
If you are interested in the Araya bikes that S&G cycles imported here is a link to the 83 to 85 catalogue scan for Araya.
http://araya-rinkai.jp/wp/wp-content/up ... 983-85.pdf

Arayas top spec bike at the time was the MB-MF 26DX, if anyone should own one of these I would love to see a picture.

Also if anyone else owns an MB MF26 A I would love to see pics of these too.

Paul :)

Great catalogue! I think I have one of those bags that is designed to fit on the bulmoose in black with yellow 'Muddy Fox' branding. I'll try and dig it out.

Back