Whiskeytownracer feedback

Whiskeytownracer

Old School Hero
Since I have quite a lot for sale as part of clearing out my entire 30+ year collection it might be good to get some feedback for others to judge.

Bought a 737 cassette from this chap. Although new and slightly nervous as he doesn’t have PayPal and I transferred via bank, the comms and help were top notch and the part arrived safe and sound and exactly as described. Would recommend.

Highly recommended from me too. Bought a bike from Julian... top guy, lots of communication throughout and bike arrived extremely well packaged up. Superb

Bought some Onza bar ends. Arrived quickly and we’ll packaged. Happy to buy from Julian again.

I bought a wheel from Julian and he put in a huge amount of effort to source a proper box for me, and having struck out, constructed a box that would resist an elephant. The wheel is superb, and he kindly gave me an extra rim which means another wheelset will live on.

Fantastic seller!

Another satisfied customer here. I bought a crankset from Julian which arrived quickly, well packed and his comms were superb throughout the tranasction. Very highly recommended:):cool:

Following on from the extra smooth transaction above Julian offered to karma me some outer brake and gear cables for a resurrection project I was working on. Absolutely Top Man!

Transaction was smoother than a Chris king nothreadset!

Although it was hope and race face bits I bought! They were lovingly packed and exactly as described. Thank you sir!

Latest posts

Back