When is a bike a gravel bike? Or not…

Hang on....water is listed as an ingredient in things and just because air is hanging around and you don’t pay for it doesn’t mean it isn’t an ingredient....

...well....a ‘constituent’.....

Oh...that’s all a labelling mess too ....

I mean...if you met someone who metabolises methane from the planet AlphaMaxHippo4 they would ask ‘...has it got air in it?... I don’t get on with air, it doesn’t agree with me....’
Seems like we need a campaign and a petition to the government to make air great again. For to long has air been overlooked, ignored as just being that ingredient that's just there, never mentioned or disclosed by those who rely so heavily on, without it there would be no flavour in any of our foods, its possible the most used ingredient in everything. Yet we don't see it mentioned.

Well I won't stand for it, let's get air back on the table, no longer ignored, the stuff no one talks about. Who's with me?

MAKE AIR GREAT AGAIN.

What do we want? air, when do we want it? Always.

Seems like we need a campaign and a petition to the government to make air great again. For to long has air been overlooked, ignored as just being that ingredient that's just there, never mentioned or disclosed by those who rely so heavily on, without it there would be no flavour in any of our foods, its possible the most used ingredient in everything. Yet we don't see it mentioned.

Well I won't stand for it, let's get air back on the table, no longer ignored, the stuff no one talks about. Who's with me?

MAKE AIR GREAT AGAIN.

What do we want? air, when do we want it? Always.
I spoke to AIR this morning. Apparently it feels genuinely overlooked. The AIR which constantly is trapped inside Schwalbe and Maxxis just wants to be free. I agree with this. It rushes out whenever it can.

I think you are onto something.

Back