For Sale Wheels & Tyres

baj

Senior Retro Guru
I’d prefer collection (S Wales) on the wheels as I have no boxes, but.. I’m up in N Wales next week and could maybe get boxes if you’re super keen. Prices are collected, ie +postage

26” wheels:
• Ritchey Vantage Comp grey rims on shimano parallax MC12 hubs (rear 130mm), pair. I have to karma these as they were karma’d to me, albeit about 12yrs ago!
• Mavic M231 silver rim on black LX M560 hub, rear only, £35 sold pp
• Mavic 230 SBP silver rim on DX M650, front only, £25
• Mavic M231 silver rim on DX M650 (130mm), rear only, £30

Pairs of 26” tyres:
• Michelin Country Gravel 1.95”, black, probably done 10miles max, £18 posted
• Conti sport contact 1.6”, black, also apx 10miles, £20 posted
• Specialized Hemisphere 1.95”, black, low miles, £20 posted
• Schwalbe City Jet 1.5” tan wall, low miles, £20 posted

Singles:
• Conti Race King 2.0”, black, like new, £20 posted
• Michelin Chamonix 1.9”, cracked, free with any others!

Open to offers of swaps etc.. but would need to be for something smaller because I need the space!

They all need a wash, as soon as they’re looking tidy I’ll post some photos.

Hi I would like the Ritchey rims please but I live in Hornsea. Would wait till you get a box and would pay postage and make a donation to charity. Colin

Hi I would like the Ritchey rims please but I live in Hornsea. Would wait till you get a box and would pay postage and make a donation to charity. Colin
Thats a very generous offer but there was an earlier bird I’m afraid Colin! I’ll let you know if anything changes, the others are pretty cheap too ;)

Last edited:
Sorry Colin! I guess my early start at work this morning had one benefit! If I don't take them for any reason or don't need them in the future I'll let you know. Karma of course 👍

Sunday bump, I’ll clean and photograph the wheels when I get back from a ride a little later

You don't need to waste your time cleaning those Ritchey's! It's Sunday man, have a ride then chill out with a beer! 👍🤘
Or in my case do some of the jobs the Mrs has added to that ever growing list 🙄😞

Reactions: baj
@baj the mavic wheels still available (in partic the 130 rear) - might have need for them.
If so, could you send pics across?

edit - stand down, rear looks like it’ll be 135 after all!

Last edited:
Back