Watch this. W*nkers

TheGreenRabbit":32ge3bw4 said:
Would you call them a W***er to there face ? They may be reading this and waiting for you in a dark street. I am sure we have all done things that brake the highway code.

Yep and a couple of other things as well, I've never seen people with such disregard for their own and other peoples safety, tossers.

I quite like 'dark streets' and if you knew what i do for a living you'd understand why ;)

I can't believe people try and defend this kind of riding!! when they themselves are cyclists.

We all have a bad enough time from drivers as it is. This stuff just fuels the flames.

Al.

TheGreenRabbit":mqk034sh said:
Would you call them a W***er to there face ? They may be reading this and waiting for you in a dark street. I am sure we have all done things that brake the highway code.

:twisted:

tintin40":3ahywxxa said:
I've only bent the highway code when no body was around to see.

Ah, the old "does a tree make a sound when it falls if no-one is there to hear it, defence". Eh? hang on though, I thought you said...

tintin40":3ahywxxa said:
the day cyclist grow up and behave like adults on the road. Is the day other road users treat them with some respect.

Breaking the law is breaking the law, whether you get seen/caught or not. Its a tad hypocritical to decry these guys behaviour in one breath and then admit to breaking the law in another. You either abide by the law, or you don't. Otherwise, how can we expect to be respected by other road users... right?

And believe me, in London, somebody is watching you ;)

Gadro":3ond5jbc said:
TheGreenRabbit":3ond5jbc said:

Yep and a couple of other things as well, I've never seen people with such disregard for their own and other peoples safety, tossers.

I quite like 'dark streets' and if you knew what i do for a living you'd understand why ;)

Male prostitute?

kaiser":3d47uo96 said:
Gadro":3d47uo96 said:
TheGreenRabbit":3d47uo96 said:

Male prostitute?

;) :D :D :D :D :D

Gadro":cejeaanj said:
kaiser":cejeaanj said:
Gadro":cejeaanj said:
TheGreenRabbit":cejeaanj said:

Male prostitute?

;) :D :D :D :D :D

:shock:

Back