WANTED - One Campag Nuvo Record Skewer Bolt

Re:

I’ll zap my details either later or Monday ,don’t worry too much about rushing to pay,just blind luck I’ve the spare nut,you’ve prob read the postings on here ,Jackson’s closing all happened over a short period of time ,only mentioned to someone other week folk have had timescale issues with Ellis Briggs who were farming out the work to somewhere in Liverpool which obviously was naughty,we’ve just lost Butlers down here in London which obviously was retail not craft work but it’s all a shame

Your campag bolt has just arrived as is great thanks, please sent details for payment !
I will post photo when the bike is completed !
Thanks again Charles

Re:

Hi ,that only went into post yesterday afternoon,plse do zap photos ,look after yourself ,I’am S J Wasielewski and email stefthehat@gmail.com ,no hurry ,also found the other bolt to day you’re much better off with that one ,cheers

In 1972 the nut was a bit sharper and stabby than your pic. The lawyers got the shape changed later.

Your correct, I can see the slight differance now, the photo was a stock one !
But not many will have your Eagle Eye !!!

Many thanks ,that’s got a real Eddy Molteni vibe going ,love the flat crown ,good weather this week for photos ! Keep in contact hopefully in the next year I can be attending jumbles

Back