WANTED - One Campag Nuvo Record Skewer Bolt

jcfotos

Dirt Disciple
My Bob Jackson late 1960's / 70 is in for respray, I,ve cleaned up my 1972 sprints & managed to lose one skewer bolt !
Looked High & Low for it but to no avail !
Can anyone help !!!

Thanks Charles

Attachments

• Skewer Bolt.jpg
    Skewer Bolt.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 578
Re: bolt

It won’t be immaculate and can’t zap a photo as at workshop where I won’t be for a fair few days but it was in a box there on Friday ,I was going to bring back with to go through old wheel sets/skewers but didnt,cheers Stef

That will be fine as long as it's the same shaped one, no rush, can I pay with paypal or do you want a cheque !
Thanks again Charles

Re:

Either but let’s wait until I’ve gone down there ,I know it sounds daft but might not be until Wed ,I’ll also go through my other wheel sets and skewers and maybe swap with another if it looks too grubby ,cheers Stef

Re:

Ok no probs ,slight change of subject where is frame getting sprayed ? I’am dreading Tuesday I’ve agreed to accept back a De Rosa I sold on Saturday,the buyer [whom I have no reason not to believe]has found ‘dips/dents’ on the frame which I had redone year and half ago at Jackson’s, only took it out of box to photo and fit headset last week ,then reboxed until Saturday ,I’am now sure they didn’t fill dents with brass as I asked ,but carbody filler which has now shrunk ,doh

Re:

Got this off one of my sets ,I’ll keep the grubby one I’ve got in the workshop ,zap details and I’ll post in a padded envelope ,photo should come through with this ,cheers

Attachments

• 3D8A9216-B08D-419D-B982-A7F7253BF156.jpeg
    3D8A9216-B08D-419D-B982-A7F7253BF156.jpeg
    533.8 KB · Views: 524
Thanks so much, my frame is at M&B Dronfield as Bob Jackson closed in December which I only found out in January !
Let me pay you before you sent it, how can I get the money to you !
email jcfotos@hotmail.co.uk
Details: C Coldwell
58 Firthwood Rd
Dronfield
Sheffield
S183BX

Back