For Sale H. R. Morris complete road bike ( a one off )

Nice to see the lugs made up and the bike built. You brought them to my house to see them when you came up to Leeds. Sorry to hear about your medical condition. I'm not immune from problems myself these days. Some thing to do with getting older so I'm told :rolleyes:

Paul G.

Absolutely stunning - I used to live and grew up round the corner from his workshop and used to walk past it down Orford Rd Walthamstow every day always stopping to stare - it’s now a Spar supermarket and sad to see no Blue Plaque
If you guys are happy to sign a letter for the local MP and council to place a plaque there I’d be happy to assist in this.
If I had the money I’d snap this up and keep it forever

Absolutely stunning - I used to live and grew up round the corner from his workshop and used to walk past it down Orford Rd Walthamstow every day always stopping to stare - it’s now a Spar supermarket and sad to see no Blue Plaque
If you guys are happy to sign a letter for the local MP and council to place a plaque there I’d be happy to assist in this.
If I had the money I’d snap this up and keep it forever
Stella Creasey is a good MP…I would happily sign any letter…I come from Leytonstone…just across Lea Bridge Road.

I disagree about Creasy - she put my dad’s life in danger and is as corrupt as heck - I know her as used to volunteer for her - but in this case I think she’ll possibly consider as it’s about boosting Walthamstow. So I think I’ll pen a request but will need as much links of history and importance as possible so anyone can PM me

Nice to see the lugs made up and the bike built. You brought them to my house to see them when you came up to Leeds. Sorry to hear about your medical condition. I'm not immune from problems myself these days. Some thing to do with getting older so I'm told :rolleyes:

Paul G.

Paul G.
Hi Paul, nice to hear from you, it`s a condition that is wearing me down and will get me in the end. Really nice to hear from you. If anybody is interested they can always talk to me with a sensible offer that`s how you do any deal. Pity we can`t go round again Paul, getting changed in a country lane at God knows what time, with no traffic on the roads, if you saw two cars while riding a 25 that was more than some riders did.Great days. Take care Paul.

Back