Very Rare Roberts Stratos Estay with Mavic

Giom6

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Just seeing if there would be any interest in this. Don't really want to sell it but needs must and it would be good to see it go to a good home.

Frame is a very rare Roberts Stratos Estay. Forks are Track 2's and the stem is a Salsa roller.

Frame, forks and stem were painted by Argos down in Bristol. Its a lovely gloss black with minimal silver outline decals for the down tube, head tube and signature on the left hand side of the top tube.

The kit is mostly NOS Mavic MTB including the shifters, front mech, rear mech, seat post, hubs, 231 CD rims and crankset. Almost impossible to find and took me a long long time. Rest of the kit is a NOS perforated elite saddle, ode grips, Sach cassette, XT brakes and levers, Conti tyres and (if I remember correctly) a 3TTT handlebar.

I know it doesn't have a chain but will include with the bike, I just haven't found the time to put it on (because I'm lazy!)!

Price is going to be high because of the rarity of everything. You won't find another one in a hurry thats for sure.

I want £3,000 collected for it and I would be willing to split the bike for the right price.

Please PM me for any more info or pics.

Attachments

• RS_07_Lo.jpg
    RS_07_Lo.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 947
  • RS_05_Lo.jpg
    RS_05_Lo.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 945
  • RS_04_Lo.jpg
    RS_04_Lo.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 945
  • RS_03_Lo.jpg
    RS_03_Lo.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 944
  • RS_13_Lo.jpg
    RS_13_Lo.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 945
  • RS_02_Lo.jpg
    RS_02_Lo.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 946
Boooootiful Gio

Hi there.
Crikey....a real beaut! It looks too big for me unfortunately. Can you confirm the centre to centre measurement please and more importantly for me the toptube c to c.
Cheers, Dan

Oldfellatn3":ixdoychs said:
Hi there.
Crikey....a real beaut! It looks too big for me unfortunately. Can you confirm the centre to centre measurement please and more importantly for me the toptube c to c.
Cheers, Dan
Hi Dan,

I will do that for you as soon as I can.

I am 5’ 10.5” and it’s ok for me.

Re:

Right. Top tube is 22” and the centre to centre is 17.5”.

Hope that helps.

Thanks

That is just beautiful, would be a shame to split. Love the Mavic on it :cool:

Re:

That is beautiful, come on lottery win. I'd only need one bike in my garage then. GLWS

Back