Venhill Ti products.

Paidi

Retro Newbie
I just bought a set of Venhill Ti chain ring bolts. Older ones. Looking for any history on the product. Where they are made, likes or dislikes etc.
Please help me out.
Thanks

I just bought a set of Venhill Ti chain ring bolts. Older ones. Looking for any history on the product. Where they are made, likes or dislikes etc.
Please help me out.
Thanks

Venhill were a great aftermarket company for mountain bike uprated/upgraded bolts/fixtures.

If my memory serves me right they were the importer/distributor for Marzocchi forks in the early/mid 90's.

They are still going strong nowadays, but not in the MTB world - https://www.venhill.co.uk/

Venhill are based in Dorking, Surrey. Pass them every other day on my ride. They were the importer for Magura for many, many years from the early Hydrostop days through the Tomac period. They still have a window poster of JT on a Giant today in their warehouse window.
They supplied their own chainrings, titanium bolts and many other things. They used to be a lawnmower, motorbike, go-kart type parts place and are run by some great people.
They helped me out a bunch of times as a teen with bike bits, fairly certain my old man used them for spares for his mower back in the day, and they have been an endless source for things like solderless nipples for graft on brakes and cable pipes for Yeti Stems later in my life

Back