VANCOUVER VINTAGE BICYCLE SWAP MEET SEPT. 2023

i think a buddy of mine has a norco team issue. might have sold it. not sure.
want me to ask about it for you? he could possibly bring it to the swap.
If it's yellow and 18.5" then yes! I know I'm being particularly but that's what I've been on the hunt for. Thanks!

PS - it would be cool to put a face to the names of some local RetroBike guy's. Do you guys ever do a meetup at Steamworks brewery after or have a secret hand signal to flash at the show? ;-)

norco is an 18.5" but isn't yellow. you could paint it. :)

come find me at the swap. i will be against the back fence. titanium colour tacoma with black canopy.
i will introduce you to the gang. of course this invite is to any and all retrobikers that come.

Last edited:
Great swap meet today. Some excellent deals and an overall good turnout and awesome group of people. Thanks to @Retro_Roy for introducing me to the local RetroBike crew. No luck finding a yellow Norco Team 853 BUT I picked up a 1993 Rocky Mountain Blizzard w Tange Strut fork, TWO Norco Rampage frames w/ Tange Ultimate Prestige tubing + some Rocky Mtn and Norco catalogues. Will upload Norco catalogues to archive soon 20230917_151044.jpg 20230917_151420.jpg 20230917_151014.jpg

Attachments

• 1694989457818.jpeg
    1694989457818.jpeg
    580.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
glad you had a good time. nice to me ya ninja. yes, another successful swap meet in the books.
there were a few people taking picture. hopefully they will post them. several powerlites kicking about.
only one or two gatorblades this time. and a very tasty dekerf tuning fork. superretrodave had some
amazing scores. will wait and see if he shows you.

Here's a couple more pic's
Great swap meet today. Some excellent deals and an overall good turnout and awesome group of people. Thanks to @Retro_Roy for introducing me to the local RetroBike crew. No luck finding a yellow Norco Team 853 BUT I picked up a 1993 Rocky Mountain Blizzard w Tange Strut fork, TWO Norco Rampage frames w/ Tange Ultimate Prestige tubing + some Rocky Mtn and Norco catalogues. Will upload Norco catalogues to archive soonView attachment 779571View attachment 779579View attachment 779572
Great meeting you yesturday @90's Ninja , looking forward to a ride Wednesday 👍

Latest posts

Back