Wanted Updated: Dura Ace 7400-7403 Parts - Vintage Aero Profil Rims - Campagnolo 9 Speed Carbon

Righto, I'm pretty sure I have more than one of the 74** derailleurs, so will try to find them both/all. BTW I have some Wolber Profil wheels but possibly not a matching pair as they'd either have different brands of hubs or might be different versions of the Profil rim model. Still look very similar though, from what I recall. Any interest?

Righto, I'm pretty sure I have more than one of the 74** derailleurs, so will try to find them both/all. BTW I have some Wolber Profil wheels but possibly not a matching pair as they'd either have different brands of hubs or might be different versions of the Profil rim model. Still look very similar though, from what I recall. Any interest?

Thanks. Send me a pm or post photos up on here when you find it.

Hmm, don't think my ocd will like that tbh but thanks for the offer!

OK, well I've been a while finding the derailleurs, so if you've turned up something elsewhere then of course it's fine. But if you are still interested then I have a 7403 clamp on model and a 7410 braze on one. I thought I should see if you're interested at all before taking the trouble with pics immediately. BTW in case you didn't know, the 7410 derailleur has the dura ace logo in a different place than where it's located on the 7403.

OK, well I've been a while finding the derailleurs, so if you've turned up something elsewhere then of course it's fine. But if you are still interested then I have a 7403 clamp on model and a 7410 braze on one. I thought I should see if you're interested at all before taking the trouble with pics immediately. BTW in case you didn't know, the 7410 derailleur has the dura ace logo in a different place than where it's located on the 7403.
If you could send a photo of both that would be great. Ideally need them to be in mint or very good used condition. Thanks

You di
If you could send a photo of both that would be great. Ideally need them to be in mint or very good used condition. Thanks
You did ask for photos of what I have, and I've sent these to you. This was on Tuesday- I can understand you may no longer be interested, but a simple achnowledgment, even a 'no', if nothing more, would be appreciated.

Updated

Looking for a Dura Ace 7400-7403 Groupset in mint or very good used condition for an Aende I am due to receive after the bank holiday.

Here is a list of exactly what I need in order of preference -

7403 FD either style will do clamp or braze
7400 Aero Seatpost 27.2mm

170mm
Crankset - 52-42 would be ideal
Dual or Single Pivot brake callipers
7403 Brake Levers
7403 8 Speed Hubs - Depends on rims but atm looking at 32h then 36h
7402 8 Speed DT shifters

-

Looking for nos or again, very good used condition aero profile CLINCHER rims such as Campagnolo Omega etc. Wolber Profil, Mavic CXP12.
Ideally in anodized grey or black. Will also consider silver.

-

Would need shipping to London and would prefer to buy from UK.

Thanks
H

You di

You did ask for photos of what I have, and I've sent these to you. This was on Tuesday- I can understand you may no longer be interested, but a simple achnowledgment, even a 'no', if nothing more, would be appreciated.
Life outside of the internet got in the way of me replying unfortunately.

I have also asked for prices numerous times on this thread, which for some reason has been missed by everyone who has posted a reply.
*Insert confused emoji*

Back