Wanted Updated: Dura Ace 7400-7403 Parts - Vintage Aero Profil Rims - Campagnolo 9 Speed Carbon

In case you didn't know 1055 are 7 speed, you need 1056 which seem to be unnecessarily more expensive than 1055s.

After a few more things.

Looking for a Dura Ace 7400-7403 Groupset in mint or very good used condition for an Aende I am due to receive after the bank holiday. Here is a list of exactly what I need in order of preference -

7403 8 Speed Hubs - Depends on rims but atm looking at 32h then 36h
7402 8 Speed DT shifters
7403 FD either style will do clamp or braze
Aero Seatpost 27.2mm

170mm
Crankset - 52-42 would be ideal
Dual or Single Pivot brake callipers
7403 Brake Levers

-

Looking for nos or again, very good used condition aero profile CLINCHER rims such as Campagnolo Omega etc. Wolber Profil, Mavic CXP12.
Ideally in anodized grey or black. Will also consider silver.

-

Also putting the feelers out there for Campagnolo 9 Speed parts, Record or Chorus please. The fancy ones where they put a bit of Carbon into the mix!

Would need shipping to London and would prefer to buy from UK.

Thanks
H

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Bump. Have sourced some cranks on ebay for way more than I wanted to spend.

Anyone got any leads for a clamp on 7403 FD? I might be able to get the rest of the group from Germany.

I have a 74** series front derailleur going spare but will have to check if it's 7403 or one of the others. And if you could live with a non aero seatpost then I have a 7400 fluted one you can have?

I have a 74** series front derailleur going spare but will have to check if it's 7403 or one of the others. And if you could live with a non aero seatpost then I have a 7400 fluted one you can have?
Ideally after a 7403 braze on FD now as I got a chance to mod the frame I'm putting this stuff on. Let me know condition and how much you are after for it anyways as it seems there wasn't much difference between the 3 to the previous one.

Going to hold out for an aero seatpost purely for ocd purposes but thanks for the offer

Last edited:
Back