UPDATE Page 6 Next we have a 93' Manitou FS...

Re:

Wheels are looking great Jason. Loving the attention to detail throughout :cool:

Re: Next in the stand we have a 93' Manitou FS...

just ticking the thread to keep an eye on this as I have one of the same frames uncracked 18 inch sitting in a box in my garage, it been there a year as the family just gets in the way but one day, one day. maybe this will kick my a$$ and get me into action.

Thanks Joe.

I finally located some missing M900 SIS gray cables that were buried pretty deep in my parts bin so it's now with my LBS mechanic for assembly. Below is the final spec I ended up. Hope to final pics next week.

Have a great weekend all!

NdqnSL.jpg

You're not going to assemble it yourself? That's like half the fun of the build...

syncrosfan":7ixq3a49 said:
You're not going to assemble it yourself? That's like half the fun of the build...
agreed!!!

I agree and typically do but simply don't have the confidence to cut a new 1.25" ti steerer tube that was just pressed in a few months ago. He's also reaming the HS cups a turn or or two to get the HT's ID and HS's OD in harmony prior to pressing in (tolerance is super tight on the parts).

While with him, he's cabling it up. Cockpit, rings/cranks, mechanicals etc I already installed. Sorry to disappoint but I really don't want to crack it. Dude's an old retro geek like me anyway so I like giving him the biz.

I do get the part about reaming the head-tube. I do have 1" and 1 1/8" reamers but no 1 1/4". Cracks would be most unwelcome!

Touche'. If he cracks it, I have my eyes on one of his prized Mercian or Holdsworth road frames.

Back