Unicrown fork for a Funk - SORTED

Re:

Thanks mate, got fed up using it as an ornament and decided that it needed riding. The blue wasn't working for me and so we're going back to 1990... Once the Klein arrives I should have enough parts to be up and running.

Re:

That sounds like a good idea, they are a great ride. Once I have finished my little green Rascal I'm going back to the Funk to finish it, after all these years! :oops:

Re:

That’s commitment, well done, best things come to those who wait!
(Still not gone back to mine!)

Re: Re:

Vinevo":n8r7tnpr said:
That’s commitment, well done, best things come to those who wait!
(Still not gone back to mine!)

You've been promising that you'll do it for years now ;)

5 years ago you bought the tange big fork from Lid and now the funk fork from him again?
I was considering the unicrown but you bought it. Now i know they are totally worth it! (considering they only appear after 5 years :LOL: )

Re:

STOP RIGHT THERE ATMOS MAN!
You know we are never to reveal our Human cover names!
SUPER SWEDE, use your powers of persuasion to curb this breach of retro-trust before all is revealed!

Attachments

• E41C43EB-447B-4E0A-99BF-2CC0E2924FD0.jpeg
    E41C43EB-447B-4E0A-99BF-2CC0E2924FD0.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 112
Re: Re:

Lid":1wm0ch2b said:
STOP RIGHT THERE ATMOS MAN!
You know we are never to reveal our Human cover names!
SUPER SWEDE, use your powers of persuasion to curb this breach of retro-trust before all is revealed!

Sorry mate, didnt know you mind.
I have edited Cheers

Atmos":1uf28yeq said:
5 years ago you bought the tange big fork from Lid and now the funk fork from him again?
I was considering the unicrown but you bought it. Now i know they are totally worth it! (considering they only appear after 5 years :LOL: )

I did :D :D :D :D When you put up your wanted post and Lid said he was willing to sell - I was all over it! We did agree to wait until you'd made your decision and after that it was all systems go...

My luck didn't last though as my hopes of completing my black XC9000 groupset after five and a half years didn't work out, which I guess is karma :roll:.

I think I'm going to have to start a new build thread - I have a name, a fork and some ideas...

Back