Sorted Two of these, but bigger

Tsundere

Fat Chance Fan
Feedback
View
bae.jpg
Looking for a pair of band clamps capable of affixing these Suntour shifter towers to a set of WTB drop bars (24.0mm), they are one of the final pieces of the puzzle for my dream build, if you have some going spare please let me know. 🤞

Can trade, plenty of interesting little bits to offer if you are looking, or happy to pay cash.

Cheers

Attachments

• P1110391.JPG
    P1110391.JPG
    200.8 KB · Views: 12
  • P1110389.JPG
    P1110389.JPG
    393.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
If you need any more info or pics please let me know, this one is for 22.2 mm bars but I need for 24.0 mm.

Amazing that you can do this and that you spotted my post, many thanks, I spent hours hunting and came up with nothing but this forum delivers again 👍

Picture shows measurements for the one I have, not sure how much longer it will need to be in order to attach to a 24.0 handlebar.

Attachments

• loop.png
    loop.png
    628.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Hi, I already made one. I think it could be useful. Although the most difficult thing is to make the other one exactly the same 😂😂😂😂
I'm going to try it anyway.

Attachments

• AF1D4ED7-C49D-4B57-9D46-F72719C10B69.jpeg
    AF1D4ED7-C49D-4B57-9D46-F72719C10B69.jpeg
    380.9 KB · Views: 15
View attachment 595018
Looking for a pair of band clamps capable of affixing these Suntour shifter towers to a set of WTB drop bars (24.0mm), they are one of the final pieces of the puzzle for my dream build, if you have some going spare please let me know. 🤞

Can trade, plenty of interesting little bits to offer if you are looking, or happy to pay cash.

Cheers
I know it isn’t helpful but I just wanted to say that I really like the way you’ve used light to help create a brooding atmosphere in your lower band clamp pics..

Hi, I already made one. I think it could be useful. Although the most difficult thing is to make the other one exactly the same 😂😂😂😂
I'm going to try it anyway.
It looks great 👌

I know it isn’t helpful but I just wanted to say that I really like the way you’ve used light to help create a brooding atmosphere in your lower band clamp pics..
I'm just shit with this camera, don't even know what setting it was on, I tried about 7 different ones and this was the best of the bunch, the moody ambience was just a happy accident 😁

Last edited:
Back