Torus Dynatech

Not a bad price with the forks as well, though i would check for cracks first.

ooo that's nice, what do they ride like?

Never rode the forks but had 3 frames and they always felt overly harsh for Ti. Very stiff rear which made for excellent acceleration and i imagine they would have made good race bikes.

Never rode the forks but had 3 frames and they always felt overly harsh for Ti. Very stiff rear which made for excellent acceleration and i imagine they would have made good race bikes.

Hmm it doesn't sound like it would suit my old bones, i'm build more for comfort these days...

I've had three over the years - and yes racy - but as I "move up a weight class" became a lot less 'harsh' more "flexy flyer" ;-)

Hehehe, the power of the human brain allowed me to completely gloss over this the first time - to quote "all gear shit fine"

Nice rider - 18" (this one) are softer than 16's - I've owned both. Cheap ti fun.

This is currently a reasonable price and the model to have. Check for cracks though - stems in particular.

Back