Tioga Psycho's ?????????????????????

nevadasmith":1vn89f40 said:
I think that RetroBike should consider using some of it's clout/industry contacts or members to help in this area and get some decent skinwall re-pros done at sensible prices, (a bit like mombat have done but without the shipping/duty/parcelforce costs).

Panaracer showed the Smoke and Dart in light skinwalls at Eurobike and said they were coming back.

gm1230126":2s4qxody said:
nevadasmith":2s4qxody said:
I think that RetroBike should consider using some of it's clout/industry contacts or members to help in this area and get some decent skinwall re-pros done at sensible prices, (a bit like mombat have done but without the shipping/duty/parcelforce costs).

Panaracer showed the Smoke and Dart in light skinwalls at Eurobike and said they were coming back.

:D :D :D :D when?

Did they say anything about which ones are returning Smoke-wise?

Standard 2.1", or are they planning the 1.9 Lite as well?

That, would be most most excellent...!!

BB

nevadasmith":tx1k6fem said:
gm1230126":tx1k6fem said:
nevadasmith":tx1k6fem said:

:D :D :D :D when?

When your local regional LBS parts distributors next container arrives from Japan which will probably be late this year or early next. Most distributors consolidate containers through trading companies...all the Japanese manucturers like Tioga, Panaracer, Sugino, IRC and Shimano aftermarket parts in one big load. I would think a higher volume mover like QBP (Quality Bicycle Parts) in the US that has more containers coming from Japan more often might be among the first to land them.

BoyBurning":13rymyk8 said:
Did they say anything about which ones are returning Smoke-wise?

Standard 2.1", or are they planning the 1.9 Lite as well?

That, would be most most excellent...!!

BB

Picture above clearly shows a 2.1 so that for sure....anything else is a guess until human eyes see it. Panaracers current on line catalog only shows Smokes and Darts in 2.1's.

Back