Tioga Psycho's ?????????????????????

whats going on there ?

bought my last set of Psycho's from that nice guy in the Nederlands via Ebay, for € 60, as far as I can remember, but they where NOS.

currently € 156 for used ones :roll:

Emailed that guy from Holland last week. had a pair of them (new) on his site for 50 euro's. Emailed he would take only 100 euro's (because they went on ebay for 150+ euro) and the ones on internet were different uhuh.

The price of tyres is getting silly, soon hedge fund managers will start speculative bidding.

I think that RetroBike should consider using some of it's clout/industry contacts or members to help in this area and get some decent skinwall re-pros done at sensible prices, (a bit like mombat have done but without the shipping/duty/parcelforce costs).

Would be a great idea, often discussed.

However, when it gets down to practicalities and getting people to cough up and commit in advance it starts to fall short.

I think from memory it cost ffb something like ten grand up front to convince panaracer to make up their batch of tb2s...

Although rb undoubtedly carries some 'clout', I doubt jv has that sort of Capitol to commit...

Don't think rb is quite google status just yet...!

BB

I remember buying them for 10e per pair from Ernie :roll: The good ol days :LOL:

I fear I can't be tempted into a deal with Tioga, Panaracer & co on tires. I am sorry :oops: When I burnt mine it is simply over.

BoyBurning":21sapgsk said:
Would be a great idea, often discussed.

However, when it gets down to practicalities and getting people to cough up and commit in advance it starts to fall short.

I think from memory it cost ffb something like ten grand up front to convince panaracer to make up their batch of tb2s...

Although rb undoubtedly carries some 'clout', I doubt jv has that sort of Capitol to commit...

Don't think rb is quite google status just yet...!

BB

I guessed it might be old ground..... would be nice though :D

BoyBurning":qdaymbty said:

indeed.

it's the commit in advance and probably more of an issue - what tyres!

Everyone has their favorites and getting together for just one tyre/ set would be.. ...well we'd be better off buying lotto tickets

At least bring back Psycho's. Big light tires for a 1.95.

I love them but grudge the used\NOS prices !

Back