tIB's Pace RC200 build

No time for this recently but I'm in everything finished but for a brake bleed state- I shortened the hoses to fit. Also have a carbon seatpost coming though that will be a while away. Maybe I'll get breaks done this evening so it's almost complete...

I finished it, albeit in a need to test the saddles ride as not sure about the look of it type way. No time for test ride though but it's ready to go once moved... Thursday!

Well that's good then and as for the look of the saddle well it will either grow on you and be really comfy or maybe not as comfy as you'd like and totally hate it but tbh I have had saddles before that I've not been keen on the looks but found them just to comfy not to use :-\ .

Moving Thursday but you said for a move before Christmas would be basically no chance of happening when I mentioned it a few weeks back :-D ..

Yeah, it all got a bit shaky at one point but will hopefully end well... and soon! Keep your fingers crossed for an rc200 pic from the new shed!

It will be the best Christmas present you could wish for so I'm glad the shaky period is over and done with and I'll certainly keep fingers crossed for you mate and can't wait to see a pic of the rc in it's new home :cool: .

Yes it has been a while indeed Tib but the 200 looks great mate against the trellis and what make are those pedals as they look really cool mate and fingers crossed things went well for you over Christamas and i hope 2017 is a good un for you and yours too ;) ..

All the best Ian ;) ..

Belated happy new year back at you! Clearly I missed this one, although riding/bike fiddling has been taking a back seat. Two bits of good news on this- the pedals were dirt cheap, although I'd have to check exactly what they were in my eBay history. I've also found a low clamp front mech to fit this- apparently sram released a low clamp dual pull x7 mech in Canada... I now have one on the 200 which i think looks a lot better.

Cheers T and no worries mate as i myself have been occupied with other things in life plus this damn weather hasn't exactly been very good since the year started so that's been holding me up on the bike front but at least i've been able to get out and about better to see family since the 4th febuary as i've now got another car after being 6 months without .

Any way less of me talking about me eh! :LOL: .
Well dirt cheap pedals are ten to the dozen on ebay so their likely to be chinese but still curious to see who you got them off if you can find the link or just put a clearer
pic up of one of the pedals if you don't mind mate .

I didn't know sram made a dual x7 low clamp front mech but if it was only released in Canada or just a few countries including Canada then it's no wonder i wasn't aware of it but glad you sourced one for the 200 mate and i'm assuming it does the job well enough so dare i ask how much as i guess the postage wasn't very cheap even if the mech was reasonable ..

Any how lets have a pic of the mech fitted mate as i'm real curious to how well it looks ..

Back