The 'swap for cider rummage scrummage'

legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
If you bring beer or cider or biscuits and you are near Huntingdon, then you can have a rummage in the corner of my garage.

Frames, wheels and parts available

Theres carbon road forks, 700c wheels, all sorts of 'stuff'

Sadly the Fusion frame is not mine to give away, the Marin frame has gone too

Please PM to arrange the rummage.

Attachments

• jumble bumble.jpg
    jumble bumble.jpg
    467.6 KB · Views: 1,116
Re: The 'swap for beer (or cider) rummage scrummage'

Cider swap- I believe that's called a worzel rummage.

GLWSwaps

I'm looking forward to bristol bike jumble coming back, got a boat load of stuff that's not worth binning but not worth posting.

Re:

Hi. Do you just have a really small frame (normally ride a 16" Kona) that needs to be solid but not worried about the paintwork as I want to practice spraying? Thank you.

Re:

everybody wants really small frames these days, or is it just everyone who rode a Kona et al in 1990s now has 10-12 year old kids......

Re:

You really gotta hand it to short people...
Cos most of the time they can't reach.

(Joke)
Not size-ist before soapboxes are unleashed.

Re: Re:

Markybeau":3ikgap1i said:
Oi, some of us are short arses

this is a subject that I have learnt to steer away from, and while not wanting to tell a tall tale with a wife just shy of 5ft, buying steps for the kitchen is insensitve apparantly. Many parents expect their kids to grow taller than them, just not before they are teenagers.

As my wife points out, frequent benefits being more leg room on planes, generally, fewer head injuries in quaint "low ceilinged" restaurants, people are more helpful when you get old as my mother in law says who is even less tall, some stuff is VAT free as technically for kids, etc etc

but it seems old steel bike frames from 25-30 years ago are more expensive

Sooo... <drums fingers> Anyone been to Bournemouth lately?

Back