The Rarest of rare?

rare bits

I have 3, yes, 3 complete sets of the Sram anniversary stars and stripes shifter and mech sets, 2 are brand new in the carrier bag, the other is in small bits after i destroyed them on a bike and before i knew the limited numbers and potential value of them. may possibly part with one set if the right offer were to come along...

I also have a pair of brand new in the box bare aluminium atomlab pedals from about 5 years ago...

I have a little model GT Bicycles truck still in the box as seen in the old bikenet catologues of 10 years ago...

Also from bikenet catalogue, i have an approximately 2 3rds full SRP alloy bolts tray with some SRP crank caps and a 12 tooth SRP cassette lockring in red...

not bike related but i have a Victorianox Swiss card with a design of freddy mercury on it, only available from one shop in the world...

i have a very large collection of other random odds and ends, probably some other rarities in there somewhere...

The Sram set is called Betsy and it is not that rare . They often appears on ebay and dont make much money .

My Shimano M110 shoes and my Bell Razor "The Pump" helmet.

The lid is mint, and used everyday, however the shoes are on their last legs :(

Nothing that I need to worry about using but I do have:

One of only 200 Orange E4's ever made (so MUCH more exclusive than a common old RC200 :D ), a Pace STX crank spider and Hope disk mount for the RC35.

Not very rare on a scale of 1 to 10, but I like them :D

.....does a late 80's Karakoram K2 count at all? :?

i got two pairs of proto types from the Onza HO canti's
1 set looks like the productionbut the lenght is a bit different, put these on the attitude, the other set looks totally different, with some strange shapes.

and also i have a prototype of the Tune Cranks, these are on the Boulder Defiant.

a martin ashton signed when i meet him tee shirt my mum washed it so now its gone :cry: :cry: and only the te remains :cry: :cry:

Pickle":s7z8ymts said:
My Shimano M110 shoes and my Bell Razor "The Pump" helmet. The lid is mint, and used everyday

I've admired that one in some of the pics you've posted, I think - I have a Razor too, in blue, though the pump up part is a bit leaky now and I don't use it any more. Nice little Ti top strap anchor, and that never bettered Bell clip design.

Had a string of Specialized ones since then, but I still think the Bells of that era were so much classier :-\

Back