The Rarest of rare?

Really nice stuff in this thread!! I don't have much rare stuff, only my Rafty Funnel Proto, with only two made, pretty rare, I would say.

We shouldn't forget all our build up bikes as well. With a lot of them, there is often not a second in the world!

Attachments

• DSCN3125ssm.jpg
    DSCN3125ssm.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 2,168
1991 Monolith Rebound suspensions fork: Dual blades, dual crowns and a spring/damper mounted in front of the head tube. Price was $450 for 1.75" travel :shock: and the best thing is....look at my signiture ;)

Attachments

• Rebound_Gabel_2.JPG
    Rebound_Gabel_2.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 2,108
boxxer":3rcy6r0a said:
Peter Kraus signed Heavy tools T-shirt from 1995 unwashed and unworn

I have one of these but I have washed and worn it lots. It came from the bike show in 1995 I think.

Perhaps my Sunn Radical set-up could be considered rare as there isn't much info on them....

I have some GT Titanium wheel skewers in black - pretty battered though.

I should also have a Featherlite Ti seatpost skewer, but it was misplaced in my dads shed - will brobably turn up one day (been missing for 10 years).

I have an Etto SML helmet too - a Google search for that brings up exactly one result that actually is anything to do with it, and that single result is another thread on here where I mention it! lol.

Back