1999 Raleigh RSP Catalogue

The Raleigh files

Hi NorthernPaul,

Would love to see photos as you go along? I have 99 RSP, which sadly never gets ridden enough, it wasn't bought as a complete bike, as I bent the frame on previous Raleigh Ti1000 and got the frame+forks from Raleigh themselves and built it up, firstly with some Ti1000 parts but then I went for more upgraded XT kit... and was going to go to disc brakes but ended up staying with good V-brakes.

Good luck and post some pix

thanks

James

It’ll probably be a few months before I have all the bits but I’ve gathered a few exotic mtb parts from the early 2000’s and hopefully the rest will follow in the new year. It’s never gonna look original but I’ll add some photos of what it has looked like over the last 24 years along with some of the parts I’ve acquired.

Attachments

• IMG_0871.jpeg
    IMG_0871.jpeg
    496.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0912.jpeg
    IMG_0912.jpeg
    680 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0911.jpeg
    IMG_0911.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
Hi, has anyone got a scan of the 1994 Raleigh m-trax catalogue. There's plenty of '95 scans about but no '94
Cheers
hi, I do have 4 different Raleigh catalogs from 1994 (and hate them for their ever confusing brands, lines and model portfolio).
Some do include M-Trax models too, just let me know about what specific models you're after.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back