The Longest Twelve Days of my Life

Sometimes fate (call it what you will) has a habit of smiling upon you when you least expect it and little gems drop into your life

Rest of the time it’s a mixture of missed opertunities or just plain graft

Look forward to seeing a build thread

Re:

Congratulations on being an utter (& well deserving) winner! I do love it when these threads pop up I gives me hope.
Looking forward to seeing it come along.

You could call that the British Trimble? I wonder if it rides the same?

Re:

Love the story, love the frame, hate the Decals......but then they suit the modern XT stuff

So did you get any history details on how the frame became how it is today or indeed how it got to poland? I assume it was bought frame only.....

Nice :cool:

tintin40":3s2u66kn said:
You could call that the British Trimble? I wonder if it rides the same?

We shall see..but My Teenage Self can give you an idea. Had a little ride around the village tonight but with long forks a very squashy saddle and the brakes not set up right I couldn't give you a fair assesement at the moment :roll:

Re: Re:

retrobikeguy":itkn8z7e said:
Love the story, love the frame, hate the Decals......but then they suit the modern XT stuff

So did you get any history details on how the frame became how it is today or indeed how it got to poland? I assume it was bought frame only.....

Nice :cool:
I have a few clues and an idea how it got there but waiting for some details from the vendor (and as you read earlier, communication took a little time)

pulling up a chair :cool:

Back